The following is a partial list of park rules and regulations provided to help ensure that your visit with us is as enjoyable as possible. A comprehensive list of rules and regulations is posted for your convenience throughout the park. Please be responsible for the safety of yourself and your family.
- Use of the athletic fields, picnic shelters, and picnic pavilions is by permit only.
- Amplified music is prohibited.
- Drinking or bringing alcoholic beverages, excluding beer and wine, into the park is prohibited. Beer and wine may also be prohibited in designated areas. Please refrain from bringing glass containers and kegs into the park.
- Vehicles are allowed on authorized roads and parking areas only. All State of Florida and vehicular laws will be enforced. Maximum speed limits are posted.
- Swimming is permitted at the aquatics facility only.
- Grills provided are for charcoal cooking only. Ground fires prohibited.
- Recycling bins located throughout the park accept the following: aluminum and steel cans,plastic bottles and containers (numbered 1, 2, and 3), milk and juice cartons, and juice boxes. Do not place trash in the recycling bins. For more information about recycling, call 954-765-4999.
- Pets must be kept under immediate control of the owner at all times and on a leash not to exceed six feet in length. Pets are prohibited in designated areas, including all athletic fields and courts.
- Feeding of wildlife or stray animals is prohibited.
- Releasing, abandoning, harming, or capturing domestic animals or native or exotic wildlife is prohibited. Violators are subject to prosecution.
- Fireworks, explosives, and weapons other than firearms may not be brought into or discharged in parks. Park visitors with valid concealed weapons permits may bring their firearms into the parks subject to Florida Statutes 790.053, 790.06, and 790.33.
- This park employs a Lightning Prediction System, which will sound a 15-second horn blast, accompanied by a flashing strobe, alerting you that a storm is imminent. Once the alarm has sounded and strobes remain flashing, outdoor activity is to be suspended and you should seek shelter immediately, either in a large building or in a vehicle (not a convertible). You may resume outdoor activity only after you hear three (3) five-second horn blasts indicating that the storm has moved out of the area. IF YOU REMAIN OUTDOORS AFTER A WARNING ALARM IS ISSUED, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Free admission on weekdays. Weekend and holiday fees: $1.50/person (children 5 and under free); $8 maximum charge per vehicle (up to nine occupants); $20/commercial bus.
Broward County provides and maintains this park for your use and enjoyment. Please respect all park facilities, wildlife, and plant life. Removal of plants or animals is prohibited. Keep your parks and waterways clean and litter-free.
Any person violating the existing rules and regulations or in the opinion of a park official constituting a public nuisance or potential hazard to the public or park property, or exhibiting disorderly conduct, shall be served notice by the park official and expelled, without refund of fees, from park property. Such violations are also subject to prosecution in accordance with Florida Statute 125.69.
In accordance with Broward County Code, Chapter 25 ½.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate in County programs, services, and activities must contact the Special Populations Section at 954-357-8170 or TTY 954-537-2844 at least ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.
ALL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
For more information, contact:
Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium
3700 N.W. 11th Place
Lauderhill, FL 33311