3700 N.W. 11th Place, Lauderhill, FL 33311
Phone: 954-357-5400 • Fax: 954-357-5401 • Email: CBRP@Broward.org
Tropical Splash reopens April 1, 2017.
Tropical Splash includes two interactive water playgrounds: one for smaller children, with climbing features and small slides, the other for older children, with a spiral slide, two turning slides, water guns, and an oversize bucket that regularly fills with water and dumps it out onto the playground below. The complex also includes a fully accessible instructional pool, used by the county's SWIM Central program, and a marina with boat rentals.
$5.25/person per session when sessions are in effect, $5.25/person per day when sessions are not in effect, plus applicable sales tax. Call the park to confirm whether sessions are in effect. Children under 1 year of age are admitted free. A season pass (Find It All card) is available for $40 per person. The park's regular gate fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) is also in effect on weekends and holidays. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all fees except gate fee.
10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
Session I: 10 a.m. to 1:35 p.m.
Session II: 1:45 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
2017 Aquatics Schedule
- April - Open Sat. & Sun. + April 10-14 (no sessions)
- May - Open Fri.-Sun. + May 29 (no sessions)
- June - Open June 1-4, 8 (no sessions); June 9-30 (sessions)
- July - Open Daily (sessions)
- August - Open August 1-20 + August 26 & 27 (sessions)
- September - Open Sept. 2-4 (sessions); Sat. & Sun., Sept. 9-30 (no sessions)
20-foot-diameter umbrellas are available for rent, each with picnic tables and trash cans. Capacity 30. When sessions are in effect, Funbrellas rent for $20/session or $35/day on weekdays, $40/session and $75/day on weekends and holidays. Reservations are recommended. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all rental fees.
Food and beverages are available for purchase. Coolers are now permitted in the aquatics area. As always, no glass containers and no alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes
Available for purchase at the park office at least 14 days in advance of your event, to ensure ample time for distribution of passes to your guests prior to your visit. Prepaid passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
One counselor is required for every 10 children and will be admitted at no charge. All camp groups must be registered in advance of their visit to guarantee admission. Contact the park office at 954-357-5400 or email CBRP@Broward.org.
Swimming lessons are available at Tropical Splash from June through August. Dates vary. For more information, visit our Swimming Lessons Web page.
Paddleboat rentals are available on weekends and holidays only from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., with the last rental leaving at 4 p.m. and returning by 5 p.m. The per-boat fees (not including Florida sales tax, which will be applied) are $10/hour, $15/two hours, and $25/four hours. A refundable deposit is required. Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied on each boat by an adult at least 18 years of age. U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are required and are provided free of charge to boaters.
Rules and Regulations:
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times. All children 5 years and younger must be within arm's reach of an adult at all times while in the water park.
- Proper swimming attire is required - no jean shorts, no cutoffs, and no plastic or metal accessories on clothing allowed.
- Diaper-changing is permitted in restrooms only; waterproof diapers are required.
- Patrons with wounds, open sores, and skin infections will be excluded from water activities.
- Instructions from park staff and lifeguards must be followed.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are allowed and are available free upon request.
- Patrons must shower before entering any water areas.
- Participation in water activities is at patron's own risk.
- No zippers on swim attire
- Climbing or swinging on pipes, handrails, or ropes
- Sliding headfirst on slides - feet first only
- Running or "dangerous behavior," including throwing objects such as Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Floats or water toys and equipment, including masks, fins, or snorkels
- Food or drink in water areas
- Pizza from outside the facility
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Animals or pets
- Chewing gum
- Tables (unless a Funbrella has been reserved)
- Umbrellas, pop-up tents, shade structures
- Sterno warmers or grills
- Amplified music including stereos, boom boxes, speakers, etc.
Management reserves the right to refuse service or expel any patron with just cause.
Required plug-ins: Adobe® Reader® | Microsoft Office Reader®