This medium-size shelter accommodates 50 guests and is located on the east side of the Intracoastal Waterway overlooking a cove. There is metered parking adjacent to the shelter and additional parking for a daily fee on the ocean side of Ocean Drive.
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax.**
Shelter Rental Fees
Weekday Rate - $50 for all-day use
Weekend and Holiday Rate - $110 for all-day use
Security Deposit - $50
The security/cleanup deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing.
DO NOT take charcoal out of grill.
DO NOT place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
The Cove Shelter measures 28 feet by 24 feet and offers the following amenities:
- Approximately eight single picnic tables
- Two electrical outlets
- One double barbecue grill
- One water spigot
- Restrooms within walking distance
- Hollywood Beach within walking distance
All vehicles must be parked in parking areas only, not in unpaved areas. Amplified sound is not permitted at this shelter.
For more information, call 954-357-5161.