This medium-sized shelter accommodates groups up to 50 persons. When entering the park, continue down the main road past the playground area. Shelter #5 is the last shelter before Shelter #4 on the left hand side.
View Larger Shelter Photo View Larger Dimensions Image
Shelter #5 offers the following:
1. Eight picnic tables (6'x5')
2. Two recycling bins, two trash bins
3. One charcoal grill
4. Water spigot
5. Shared volleyball court
6. Shared horseshoe pit
7. Shared restrooms
8. This shelter has electricity
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except gate admission fees which include sales tax in the price.**
Shelter Reservation Fees:
Weekday Rate: $50 for all day
Weekend/Holiday Rate: $110 for all day
Rental Security Deposit:
The Security Deposit/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following items have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor
- All garbage is placed in trash cans
- Recycling bins have recycling items and no garbage
- All food is removed from barbecue grills
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed
- Do not take charcoal out of grill
- Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans
- Extinguish fire completely before leaving the area.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up (No garbage/trash on ground)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back within shelter, in orderly fashion
- Park in designated parking areas only. Parking on grass is allowed only on road's edge, not next to shelters or pathways
Gate Admission Fee:
Charged on Weekends and recognized Park Holidays only - no gate admission during the weekdays. There is $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; Children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes:
Pre-paid gate admission passes for weekend/holiday rentals can be purchased at the Park Office at least 14 days in advance of your event date to ensure ample time for distribution of passes. Pre-paid passes can not be distributed on the day of the event at the entrace gate.
To reserve this shelter, call 954-357-5100