The Renaissance was a fascinating period in history when Europe made the transition from the Dark Ages into the modern era. The transformation was marked by revelry and excess in costume and cuisine, which are demonstrated each year in an annual reenactment at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.
Days/Dates: Saturdays and Sundays, February 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, and 28, and March 1, 7-8, and 14-15 plus President's Day, Monday, February 16.
Hours: 10 a.m. to sunset
Fees: Daily admission is $21 for ages 12 and up and $9 for ages 6 to 11. For groups of 20 or more, admission is $16 for ages 12 and up and $8 for ages 6 to 11. Season passes are $65 for ages 12 and up and $30 for ages 6 to 11. Ages 5 and under are admitted free. Prices do not include Florida sales tax. The weekend and holiday gate entrance fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) will be in effect.
VIP Parking: Good for one-day parking right up front! Available on a first-come, first-served basis for $15.
- Crafts Village - including glass blowing, hammered pewter, wooden toys, pottery, clothing
- Performers - including sword fighters, minstrels, magicians, battling knights on horseback
- Hearty Food - including turkey legs, Scotch eggs, love knots (pretzels), queen's buns, tankards of ale and cider
- Games of Chance - including archery, the Test of Strength, Jacob's Ladder
- Rides - including the Carouselle, the Wild Boar, the Flying Swan, the Hurlinator, the Quintain, the Dragon's Maze, Kids' Kingdom, the Gaming Glen
February 7 and 8: Swashbucklers & Sirens
February 14, 15, and 16: Time Travelers
February 21 and 22: Boadacious Bodices
February 28 and March 1: Black Ships & the Silk Road
March 7 and 8: Fantasy & Fables
March 14 and 15: Celtic
Phone Numbers: 954-775-1642, 1-800-3-REN-FES (373-6337)
Quiet Waters Park
401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442