Skate Park at Brian Piccolo Park & Velodrome
Brian Piccolo Park & Velodrome
9501 Sheridan St., Cooper City, FL 33024Phone: 954-357-5160
Inline skaters, skateboarders, and BMX bikers are finding that the Skate Park at Brian Piccolo Park & Velodrome, which opened in 1999 and was recently renovated, is truly the place to be. The layout of the 35,000-square-foot park includes:
- Mini-Ramp—A four-foot-high ramp with a transition leading to a six-foot-high extension. The ramp has 12 feet of transition at its base.
- Small Street Course—Ramps and decking range from three to four feet in height. Course consists of a mini-spine, boxes, launch ramps, grinding boxes, a roll-in, quarter pipes, a hip, a flat spine, a wedge box, a bowl, and an extension wall (five feet).
- Large Street Course—Ramps and decking range from seven to nine feet in height. Course consists of hips, a bowl, a vert wall (12 feet high, two feet of vert), a wave, quarter pipes, wedge boxes, grinding boxes, a trannie box, a double roll-in with rails, launch ramps, and launch boxes.
- Spine Ramp—Eight-foot decks and spine with 14 feet of transition on either side of the spine.
- Vert Ramp—Deck and ramp height is 13 feet with a 14-foot extension. Consists of two feet of vert on main section and two feet of vert on extension. Ramp has a roll-in and 16 feet of transition at its base.
Helmets are required. This facility is outdoors and is subject to weather conditions. There is an admission fee and memberships are available. The complex also includes a concession food area and items for rent. It is suggested that you bring your own equipment.
Skate Park Hours
Skate Park Fees
Note: A waiver of liability must be signed by the parent or legal guardian of children under 18 before they can use the skate park. A waiver (PDF 941.09 KB) is available and can be filled out and printed before you arrive.