This small shelter accommodates 30 guests and is located in the south area of the park.Shelter #0 Dimensions:
16 feet wide by 32 feet longDirections:
Take the first right turn after
the gatehouse and go to the end of the road. The shelter is located right on the lake just off the traffic circle.
No amplified sound permitted.
All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except for gate fee, which includes sales tax in the price.
Shelter Rental Fees:
- Weekday Rate: $ 36 for all-day rental
- Weekend Rate: $ 72 for all-day rental
- Holiday Rate: $ 72 for all-day rental
Security Deposit: $50. The security/cleanup deposit is due the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following conditions have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing. Do not take charcoal out of grill. Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
- All vehicles must be parked in parking areas only, not in unpaved areas.
Included with the shelter:
Double barbecue grill 3’ x 3’
Six single picnic tables
One electrical outlet
Four single trash cans
One water spigot
Restroom within walking distance
Admission Fee: The park's regular gate fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) is in effect on weekends and holidays.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: If you wish to provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, please contact the park office in advance, prior to arriving at the park. To ensure ample time is provided for distribution of passes, please order in advance as passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.