This large-size shelter accommodates 80 guests and is located in the north area of the park. No amplified sound permitted.
Shelter #9 Dimensions: 40 feet wide by 34 feet long
Directions: Follow the main road around the gatehouse, past the park office. Shelter #9 is the second shelter on the left.
Shelter Rental Fees:
- Weekday Rate: $ 75 For All-Day Rental
- Weekend Rate: $ 175 For All-Day Rental
- Holiday Rate: $ 175 For All-Day Rental
Security Deposit: $100. The Security/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following items have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing. Do not take charcoal out of grill. Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
- All vehicles must be parked in parking areas only, not in unpaved areas.
Included with the shelter:
Double barbecue grill 3’ x 3’
Approximately nine single picnic tables
One electrical outlet
Two single trash cans
Basketball within walking distance
Large playground within walking distance.
One water spigot
Tennis courts within walking distance
Recycling bins will be placed on site upon request.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: If you wish to provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, please contact the park office in advance, prior to arriving at the park. To ensure ample time is provided for distribution of passes, please order in advance as passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.