This small shelter accommodates 30 guests and is the fourth shelter on the right after entering Tradewinds Park’s north entrance. This shelter is located nearest to the pony rides, farm area, children's playground, and stables.
Shetland Shelter Dimensions:
ELEC = Electrical Room DG = Double Grill RR = Restrooms
The Shetland Shelter offers the following:
- Approximately six single picnic tables
- One double barbecue grill
- One electrical outlet
- Approximately four trash cans
- One water spigot
- Restrooms located within walking distance
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except for gate admission fees which include sales tax in the price.**
Shelter Reservation Fees:
- Weekday Rate - $36 for all-day rental
- Weekend Rate - $72 for all-day rental
- Holiday Rate - $72 for all-day rental
Security Deposit: $50, payable at check-in and returned same day
The Security/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing - do NOT take charcoal out of grill or place on ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up (no garbage/trash on ground, etc.).
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: To provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, please contact the park office in advance of your arrival at the park; passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
To reserve this shelter, call 954-357-8870 during business hours.