Applying for or Renewing a Chauffeur Registration
You must apply in person at our office located at 1 N. University Dr., Plantation, FL 33324; Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please be able to provide the following when you apply:
- Completed application
- A copy of your Complete Florida Driving Record. The Broward County Clerk of the Courts office, located at any Broward County Courthouse is one of many locations where an official Complete Florida Driving Record can be purchased. The Clerk of the Courts Office closest to our office is located at 100 N. Pine Island Rd. in Plantation. The cost is $16.25, which you must pay directly to the Broward County Clerk of the Courts. Your Complete Florida Driving Record can be no more than 7 days old at the time of renewal.
- A valid Florida Driver License
- Proof of citizenship or authorization to work in the United States
- Registration fee of $64
In Addition, You Must:
- Have the ability to speak, read and write in English
- Have the mental, emotional and physical ability to safely carry out the duties in operating a motor vehicle for hire
- Achieve a satisfactory score on the Division exam
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®