A certificate of insurance is acceptable as evidence of insurance.
Certificates will not be processed without a contact name and phone number, as well as a business description, so we may determine liability coverage.
Requirements for All
- Certificate must be signed by the insurance company's authorized representative.
- Broward County, c/o Parks and Recreation Division, 950 N.W. 38th St., Oakland Park, FL 33309, must be listed as the Certificate Holder.
- Certificate Holder (Broward County, c/o Parks and Recreation Division) must be named as Additional Insured.
- Business contact name and phone number are required on certificate.
Please include a brief description of business operations and indicate if the certificate is for a special event at a Broward County Park (such as a race or festival).
- Fax certificates to 954-357-8156 and mail an original to Broward County Parks and Recreation Division, 950 N.W. 38th St., Oakland Park, FL 33309, Attention: Safety Section.
Minimum general liability insurance requirements are $500,000 per occurrence.
For questions about certificates of insurance, call Parks and Recreation's Safety Section at 954-357-8100, or email ParksSafety@Broward.org.