A certificate of insurance is acceptable as evidence of insurance.
Certificates will not be processed without a contact name and phone number, as well as a business description, so we may determine liability coverage.
Requirements for All
- Certificate must be signed by the insurance company's authorized representative.
- Broward County, 950 N.W. 38th St., Oakland Park, FL 33309, must be listed as the Certificate Holder.
- Certificate Holder (Broward County) must be named as Additional Insured.
- Business contact name and phone number are required on certificate.
Please indicate on certificate the event name, location, and date.
- Fax certificates to 954-357-9017 or email to ParksSafety@Broward.org.
Minimum general liability insurance requirements are $500,000 per occurrence.
For questions about certificates of insurance, call Parks and Recreation's Safety Section at 954-357-8172, or email ParksSafety@Broward.org.