Candidates in this position:
1. Work full-time or part-time;
2. Provide instruction to range patrons in the care and use of firearms according to the latest instructional and safety techniques;
3. Perform maintenance functions in the care and upkeep of firearms, range equipment, buildings, and grounds;
4. Carry out technical and maintenance work in the operation and upkeep of a County firearms range;
5. Successfully complete a physical and drug/alcohol screening;
6. Undergo a criminal background investigation;
7. Work a flexible schedule that may include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
As positions become available they will be posted on Broward County's Careers page under Full-Time Job Opportunities and Part-Time Job Opportunities.
If the Range Attendant position isn't posted currently, please submit a Job Interest Card.
16001 W. State Rd. 84
Sunrise, FL 33326
Learn more about the Broward County Markham Park Target Range.