Shelter #8 is semi-shaded and has half-wall enclosures. A shared volleyball court and large shared open field are close by. Restrooms and a fishing pier are a short distance away. View larger shelter image.
• Size: Extra Large
• Accommodates: Up to 160 people
• Dimensions: 70’ x 38’
• Grills: Four double grills are located under the shelter, in the center
• Tables: 20 eight-foot wood tables plus two accessible tables
• Features: Water and electricity are available, and a recycling bin is provided
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except gate admission fees which include sales tax in the price.**
• Weekday Rate: $120
• Weekend/Holiday Rate: $400
• Security/Cleanup Deposit: $100 cash only
Cash Security/Cleanup Deposit: To be paid in cash only on the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
1. All garbage is removed from shelter floor and placed in trash cans.
2. All food is removed from barbecue grills.
3. All decorations have been removed. Please do not use staples, tacks, or nails to hang decorations.
4. Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing. Do not take charcoal out of grill. Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
5. Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
6. All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
7. All personal belongings are removed from the shelter.
8. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50-per-person admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older. Children ages 5 and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: Prepaid gate admission passes can be purchased at the park office in advance of your rental date. Passes cannot be distributed on the day of your rental at the entrance gate.