Stressed out by the cost of gas and air travel? Don’t sit home and mope. Opportunities for fun, affordable leisure activities are as near as a Broward County park. And if you take advantage of our Parks Passports, having fun can be even more affordable.
Find It All Multipurpose Card (formerly Individual Parks Passport - $25 plus tax
Family Parks Passport - $60 plus tax (good for up to six people per vehicle)
Replacement of a lost Parks Passport or Find It All Card - $5 plus tax
With an annual Parks Passport, you never have to worry about paying the $1.50-per-person gate entrance fee (children 5 and under free) that’s in effect on weekends and county holidays at most of our regional parks. (The Parks Passport does not cover the parking fee at Hollywood North Beach Park nor any special amenity or event fees.) The credit card-style passports are good for one year from the date of purchase and are available at park offices and through Reserve Online.
The Find It All Multipurpose Card replaces the Individual Parks Passport for park admission. For an additional fee, you can also add on prepaid discount admission to one of our four water parks, so that your Find It All Card also becomes a season pass for the water park. In other words, if you visit your favorite water park more than eight times during the 2012 season, each visit after the eighth is in effect free.
The Family Annual Passes are for immediate family members only; not extended family and friends.
Did You Know?
If you pay the gate admission fee at one of our regional parks on weekends or holidays and go to the park office to buy an annual Parks Passport that same day, the price of the gate admission fee can be credited toward the price of your annual Parks Passport. You must present the gate admission receipt at the park office for the credit to be applied. Only valid on the day that the gate admission fee was paid.
DISABLE VETERANS PASS PROGRAM
The Broward County Commission has approved a plan that will allow veterans with a service-related disability to enter County parks for free. Effective October 1, 2013, veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces and have a service-related disability can apply for a free Find It All parks pass.
The credit card-style passes will be good for five years from the date of activation – a savings of more than $125 – and may be renewed. (The pass does not provide prepaid parking at Hollywood North Beach Park or admittance into special park amenities or events.)
To determine eligibility, veterans can follow three simple steps:
1. Call 954-357-6622 to schedule an appointment at one of the seven Broward County Veterans Service locations to complete an application to determine eligibility.
- 10077 N.W. 29th St., Coral Springs 33065
- 2995 N. Dixie Hwy., Fort Lauderdale 33334
- Edgar P. Mills Multipurpose Center, 900 N.W. 31st Ave., Room 2200, Fort Lauderdale 33311
- 3550 Hollywood Blvd., Room 150, Hollywood 33021
- 501 N.W. 103rd Ave., Pembroke Pines 33028
- 2011 N.W. Third Ave., Pompano Beach 33060
- Broward County VAOP Clinic, 9800 W. Commercial Blvd., Room SO-106, Sunrise 33351
2. The Elderly and Veterans Services Division will contact veterans once eligibility is confirmed.
3. The eligible veteran can pick up a Find It All park pass at the regional park office of their choice, or request that the pass be mailed. (If picking up a pass at a park office on a weekend or County holiday, the $1.50/person gate fee will be in effect. Present the gate receipt that day at the park office to receive not only your free pass but also a refund of the gate fee.)
SEASONAL AQUATICS/WATER PARK PASSES
Passports to Savings
Once you’re inside a park, many facilities are available for use free on a first-come, first-served basis. Here’s a sampling of what you can do for little or no money:
Disc golf courses
Nature center trails and natural areas
Picnic tables (freestanding only)
Tennis courts (certain parks only)