The Renaissance was a fascinating period in history when Europe made the transition from the Dark Ages into the modern era. The transformation was marked by revelry and excess in costume and cuisine, which are demonstrated each year in a reenactment at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach. The 2019 Florida Renaissance Festival marks the event's 27th anniversary.
Day/Dates: Saturdays and Sundays, February 9-10, 16-17, and 23-24, and March 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, and 23-24, 2019, plus School Day on Monday, February 11. School Day is open only to schools that have preregistered. Each weekend has a specific theme.
Hours: 10 a.m. to sunset
Fees: Daily admission for the festival is $25 for ages 12 and up and $12 for ages 6 to 11 at the box office. Group rates and season passes are also available. Ages 5 and under are admitted free. The park's regular weekend/holiday gate fee ($1.50/person, ages 5 and under free) will be in effect. Tickets purchased online will incur additional convenience fees. Group rates and season passes are also available.
VIP Parking: Good for one-day parking right up front; available on a first-come, first-served basis. Fee: $20/vehicle.
- Artisan Marketplace - including glass blowing, hammered pewter, wooden toys, pottery, clothing
- Performers - including sword fighters, minstrels, magicians, battling knights on horseback, falconers
- Hearty Food - including turkey legs, Scotch eggs, love knots (pretzels), queen's buns, tankards of ale and cider
- Games of Chance - including archery, the Test of Strength, Jacob's Ladder
- Rides - including the Carouselle, the Wild Boar, the Flying Swan, the Hurlinator, the Quintain, the Dragon's Maze, Kids' Kingdom, the Gaming Glen
Phone Number: 954-776-1642
Quiet Waters Park
401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442