The gazebo is located across from the main park, on the south side of Peters Road. It is primarily reserved for special ceremonies such as wedding ceremonies. Approximately 10 persons can stand comfortably inside the gazebo. There are no tables and no electricity. Water is available nearby.
All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except gate admission fee.
• Weekday Rate: $36
• Weekend/Holiday Rate: $72
• Security/Cleanup Deposit: $50
View larger Gazebo image.
Security/Cleanup Deposit: To be paid on the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
1. All garbage is removed from shelter floor and placed in trash cans.
2. All decorations have been removed. Please do not use staples, tacks, or nails to hang decorations.
3. Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
4. All personal belongings are removed from the shelter.
5. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50-per-person admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older on weekends and holidays. Children ages 5 and under are free.