• Size: Medium
• Accommodates: 50 people
• Dimensions: 42' x 30' - 1,260 square feet
• Features: Water and electricity are available, and picnic tables, a barbecue grill, and a recycling bin are provided. Adjacent to restrooms and the north play area.
View larger image of shelter.
All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except gate admission fee.
• Weekday Rate: $50
• Weekend/Holiday Rate: $110
• Security/Cleanup Deposit: $50
Security/Cleanup Deposit: To be paid on the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
1. All garbage is removed from shelter floor and placed in trash cans.
2. All food is removed from barbecue grills.
3. All decorations have been removed. Please do not use staples, tacks, or nails to hang decorations.
4. Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing. Do not take charcoal out of grill. Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
5. Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
6. All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
7. All personal belongings are removed from the shelter.
8. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50-per-person admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older on weekends and holidays. Children ages 5 and under are free.