The Renaissance was a fascinating period in history when Europe made the transition from the Dark Ages into the modern era. The transformation was marked by revelry and excess in costume and cuisine, which are demonstrated each year in a reenactment at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach. The 2018 Florida Renaissance Festival marks the event's 26th anniversary.
Days/Dates: Saturdays and Sundays, February 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25, and March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25, 2018, plus School Day on Monday, February 12 and President's Day on February 19. Schools must preregister. Specific themes to be announced.
Hours: 10 a.m. to sunset
Fees: Daily admission for the festival is $25 for ages 12 and up and $12 for ages 6 to 11 at the box office. Group rates and season passes are also available. Ages 5 and under are admitted free. Prices listed include Florida sales tax and the park's weekend and holiday gate entrance fee of $1.50/person. Ticket purchased online will incur additional convenience fees. Group rates and season passes are also available.
VIP Parking: Good for one-day parking right up front; available on a first-come, first-served basis. Fee: $20/vehicle.
- Artisan Marketplace - including glass blowing, hammered pewter, wooden toys, pottery, clothing
- Performers - including sword fighters, minstrels, magicians, battling knights on horseback, falconers
- Hearty Food - including turkey legs, Scotch eggs, love knots (pretzels), queen's buns, tankards of ale and cider
- Games of Chance - including archery, the Test of Strength, Jacob's Ladder
- Rides - including the Carouselle, the Wild Boar, the Flying Swan, the Hurlinator, the Quintain, the Dragon's Maze, Kids' Kingdom, the Gaming Glen
Phone Number: 954-776-1642
Quiet Waters Park
401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442