The Renaissance was a fascinating period in history when Europe made the transition from the Dark Ages into the modern era. The transformation was marked by revelry and excess in costume and cuisine, which are demonstrated each year in a reenactment at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach. The 2017 Florida Renaissance Festival, marking the event's 25th anniversary, has now concluded. Stay tuned for information on next year's festival as soon as it's announced.
Days/Dates: Saturdays and Sundays, February and March 2018, specific dates to be announced, plus President's Day and School Day. Schools must preregister.
Hours: 10 a.m. to sunset
Fees: Daily admission for the 2017 festival was $21 for ages 13 and up and $9 for ages 6 to 11. Group rates and season passes are also available. Ages 5 and under are admitted free. Prices listed subject to Florida sales tax. 2018 rates subject to change.
The park's weekend and holiday gate entrance fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) will also be in effect.
VIP Parking: Good for one-day parking right up front! Available on a first-come, first-served basis for $15.
- Artisan Marketplace - including glass blowing, hammered pewter, wooden toys, pottery, clothing
- Performers - including sword fighters, minstrels, magicians, battling knights on horseback, falconers
- Hearty Food - including turkey legs, Scotch eggs, love knots (pretzels), queen's buns, tankards of ale and cider
- Games of Chance - including archery, the Test of Strength, Jacob's Ladder
- Rides - including the Carouselle, the Wild Boar, the Flying Swan, the Hurlinator, the Quintain, the Dragon's Maze, Kids' Kingdom, the Gaming Glen
Phone Number: 954-775-1642
Quiet Waters Park
401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442