This extra-large shelter accommodates 150 guests and is the last shelter on the right after entering Tradewinds Park’s south entrance. This shelter has a beautiful lake view and ample parking and is surrounded by open, grassy areas.
Fritillary Shelter Dimensions:
ELEC = Electrical Room DG = Double Grill RR = Restrooms
The Fritillary Shelter offers the following:
- Approximately 23 single picnic tables
- Two double barbecue grills
- Approximately six trash cans
- One water spigot
- Six electrical outlets
- One volleyball court
- One horseshoe pit
- Restrooms within walking distance
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except for gate admission fees which include sales tax in the price.**
Shelter Reservation Fees:
- Weekday Rate - $120 for all-day rental
- Weekend Rate - $400 for all-day rental
- Holiday Rate - $400 for all-day rental
Security Deposit: $100, payable at check-in and returned same day
The Security/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing - do NOT take charcoal out of grill or place on ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up (no garbage/trash on ground, etc.).
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: To provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, contact the park office in advance of your arrival at the park; passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
To reserve this shelter, call 954-357-8870 during business hours.