This corporate shelter accommodates groups of 250+ guests. It is the first shelter on the left after passing Butterfly World, and provides ample parking and spacious open fields.
The Grandiosa Shelter offers the following:
- Approximately 46 single picnic tables
- Four extra-large barbecue grills located adjacent to the shelter
- Restrooms located in shelter
- Two double picnic tables
- Approximately 10 trash cans
- Three water spigots
- Six electrical outlets
- Two water fountains
All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except for gate admission fees that include sales tax in the price.
Shelter Reservation Fees:
- Weekday Rate: $250 for all-day rental
- Weekend Rate: $700 for all-day rental
- Holiday Rate: $700 for all-day rental
Security Deposit: $500 paid at check-in/returned same day
The security/clean-up deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following items have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing.
- Do not take charcoal out of grill.
- Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelte, in an orderly fashion.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: To provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, contact the park office in advance of your arrival at the park; passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
To reserve this shelter, call 954-357-8870 during business hours.