In unincorporated Broward County and cities we contract with, we issue zoning permits as part of a building permit for the following:

  • Commercial and Residential Landscaping

  • Signage

    • Monument Signs
    • Wall Signs
    • Grand opening (temporary) signs

  • Special /Outdoor Event

    • Carnival
    • Concert
    • Festival

Note: If you are planning a special or outdoor event in one of the following locations, you must get permits and/or approvals from several government agencies before submitting a permit application to us: