For building departments that may need extra coverage during peak times or to offset temporary staff vacancies, we can guarantee a dedicated resource to provide plan review and/or inspection services.
In accordance with the terms of an Inter-Local Agreement, the number of hours of plan review and inspection services required daily each week is determined by the city’s need.
The city is invoiced on a monthly basis at the hourly rates for services rendered based on the published amounts set by ordinance in the adopted fee schedule.
Additional Service Options Available:
- Contractor licensing and enforcement
- Explosive materials monitoring and related blasting inspection services
- Florida Building Code enforcement, investigation and board hearings
- Investigations and hearings by the Broward County Minimum Housing/Unsafe Structures Board
- Property maintenance standards enforcement
- Zoning and landscape reviews and inspections