The Paving and Drainage Section is responsible for providing the following services:
- Review and approval of roadway construction plans for developer proposed/required public right of way improvements to ensure conformity with applicable codes, standards, sound engineering principles and practices, safety criteria and other applicable requirements.
- Review and/or calculate cost estimates for developer proposed/required public right of way improvements; and process securities posted for public right of way improvements.
- Issue permits for construction of improvements within County jurisdiction rights of way.
- Process all required paperwork to authorize acceptance of public right of way improvements including the release of any posted securities.
- Monitor the progress of public right of way improvements to ensure that what was required through the development process is constructed in conformance with said criteria.
Paving and Drainage Section Forms