Real Property Section is charged with the responsibility to maintain an inventory of all County real estate asset interests and activities for the Broward County Board of Commissioners, the County Administrator’s Office (CEO), and Broward County departments, divisions and offices only (not for the general public).
County Properties Services means that Real Property Section acts as the County’s real estate asset manager by keeping an up-to-date inventory of all County real estate interests, by managing County real estate projects, and by providing the County with proficient and expedient real estate advice while applying professional real estate standards and methods in accordance with Florida Statutes, Broward County Code and Broward County Administrative Code.
1. Computerized real estate database (in process).
- County real estate ownership interests
- County real estate lease interests
2. Computerized real estate transaction management software (in process).
- Asset acquisitions
- Asset disposals
- Asset lease interests
- Internal consulting services
- Due diligence
3. Computerized real estate investigations (in process).
- Strategic planning and research for internal County agency requestors
- Web-based interconnectivity with real property linkages
- Web-based interconnectivity with federal, state, regional and local linkages
- Web-based interconnectivity GIS mapping system