share   tweet



Consumers who believe they have been a victim of an unfair and/or deceptive trade practice in Broward County can file a complaint. These complaints are handled by the Environmental and Consumer Protection Division, through the Broward County Call Center. More…

There are several ways you can report a violation.

  • File a Written Complaint
  • eMail​
  • Report in person at Government Center West, 1 N. University Drive, Plantation, FL 33324
  • Call the Broward County Call Center at 311 or 954-831-4000 (8:30AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday)