Frequently Asked Questions Administration

Call 954-357-6040 with specific location information to report.

  • Debris in Roadways
  • Potholes
  • Clogged Stormdrains
  • Overgrown Shoulders and Medians
  • Damaged Guardrails
  • Broken Curbs

Who maintains the traffic lights?
grey arrowTraffic Engineering Division, 954-847-2600

Who is responsible for repairing my sidewalk?
Contact your city's Public Works Department.

If you live in unincorporated Broward County, contact our office at 954-357-6040 with the exact location of the damaged sidewalk. You may also use the "Contact Us" link send an email. Broward County Code Section 31-2 Responsibility for maintenance and repair of sidewalks.

Who maintains the swale in front of my house?
Maintenance of grass, trees and shrubs in the area between the road and the sidewalk is the responsibility of the property owner.

Who maintains the Intracoastal Waterway Bridges?
State of Florida Department of Transportation - District 4 - Fort Lauderdale, 954-777-4090 or 954-776-4300.

How can I Adopt-A-Street in unincorporated Broward County?
Contact the Broward County Solid Waste and Recycling Services, 954-765-4202 ext. 249, for Adopt-A-Street Information.

How can I find information about other Broward County Public Works Projects?
grey arrowBroward County Engineering Division's capital project program.

grey arrowBroward County Water and Wastewater Services Division Neighborhood Improvement Program.