Park Quicker and Easier Than Ever at FLL
When parking is a breeze, flying is too. FLL uses smart technology to bring more ease and convenience to the airport parking experience. The new multimillion-dollar on-site parking initiative has earned FLL the National Parking Association Innovation Award. Not too shabby!
The FLL multi-level on-site parking complex has more than 12,000 spaces for hourly and daily onsite parking. We keep these areas well lit and guarded by security patrols for your safety and peace of mind. Just follow the color-coded signs inside the parking complex to find a space near your airline’s terminal.
View the television interview with Doug Wolfe, CFO, about the benefits of the new parking features.
- Curbside Valet: Three locations on the departure level to drop off and pick up your car curbside.
- Space Finder: Green light indicators to easily find open spaces.
- FLL Airport App: Real-time parking availability, locate your car and more.
- Parking Kiosks: Find your car easily upon your return. Located in baggage claim and parking garages.
Download the FLL App
SunPass Plus is available to pay for parking at FLL.
For parking information, call Standard Parking Corporation at 954-359-0200.
Garage to Terminals & Airlines
- Identify the most convenient parking location for your airline.
- For more information about hourly and daily parking options, call 954-359-0200.
- For more details about the Valet/Premier parking, call 954-359-8108.
The Airport Economy Parking Lot Suspended Operations
The Airport Economy Parking lot suspended operations to customers on April 19, 2017.
It has transitioned to airport employee parking.
More than 3,100 parking spaces in the Cypress Garage (previously used for employee parking) are now available for customers.