Welcome to Broward County’s New Online Recruitment System!
On January 5th, Broward County launched a new online recruitment
system, powered by NeoGov. This new system makes it even easier for you
to find and apply for career/promotional opportunities
with the County. To be considered for any Broward County jobs, you
must create a new profile, locate and apply for the position (s) you
are interested in, and take any required tests. Any profile,
applications or test scores stored in our previous system did not carry
over to the new system.
Thanks for your interest in
employment with Broward County. Please call 855-524-5627 if you have any questions.
Get Started Now!
If you are a current County employee, please log on to
Browardemployee.org to access promotional opportunities.
Broward County’s new Online Recruitment System (ORS) changes the applicant process. Here’s how the new process works:
- Pre-screening: At the time of application, applicants are required to answer questions regarding their ability to meet the minimum qualifications of the position. Applicants that do not meet minimum requirements are automatically “screened out” and do not advance to the rating step.
- Rating: Candidate resumes and responses to supplemental questions are evaluated and scored by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Discrepancies in ratings are discussed before a final average rating is given to the candidate. Candidates receiving the highest ratings are referred to the hiring manager for a selection interview.
- Selection Interview: The Hiring Manager conducts selection interview(s) and determines if an offer will be extended to any of the candidates. Once an offer has been extended and accepted, the on-boarding process begins.
The Online Recruitment System supports the following desktop browsers. Please note:
- If you are not using one of these browsers to interact with our website, please download a new browser from one of the sites below.
- If you elect not to upgrade your desktop browser, your experience may not be optimal and/or certain features may not be available.