Report a Complaint
Report a Complaint Banner

If you’ve been a victim of discrimination or unscrupulous business practices or want to file a complaint about an unlicensed contractor or suspected fraud in government – Broward County is here to serve you. These are just a few of the areas that Broward County investigates to protect residents, employees and businesses.

Select the general area of concern from the links to the left for a detailed list of complaints that Broward County investigates.

If you can’t find the service you need, call 311 in Broward or 954-831-4000 for more information.