Our 60-day residential treatment program is a 92-bed facility located in Coral Springs. The Stephen R. Booher facility is staffed by licensed clinical professionals and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are two main components in this level of care:
- Intensive Residential Treatment program
- Perinatal Addiction Program (PAP) for pregnant women, which extends through delivery of a drug free baby and a 60-day treatment program for non-pregnant women with children age 7 and under.
During their stay, clients begin to develop a foundation in recovery. We offer:
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Educational and life skills groups
- Linkage to community resources
- Specialty groups for the criminal justice population, opiate users and young adults age 18 through 23
- Clients are voluntary, DCF and ChildNet involved, and/or Court Ordered