How often do you find yourself driving behind a smoking vehicle? You roll the windows up, close the vents, and can still smell the fumes!
Help us keep our air clean by identifying and reporting smoking vehicles.
To report a smoking vehicle:
Please fill out an online complaint form.
- Select location where you saw the vehicle, then click Next.
- Under the Details tab select Environmental Protection and Growth Management (EPGMD).
- Then select Report an Environmental Concern (For Use by Public) from the drop down.
- Then select Smoking Vehicles from the next drop down.
- Choose the appropriate option from the subsequent drop down and fill in all necessary information on the form, then click Next.
- Fill in your contact information, then click Create Request.
As of July 1, 2021, SB60
requires complaints to have names and addresses of complainants.
If you have issues or questions about the form, email us at
- the smoking vehicle’s Florida tag number
- the make, model and color of the vehicle
- the date and time the vehicle was seen
- location and city where you saw the vehicle
- (i.e. I-95 Northbound at Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale)
- complainant name and address
Regulation on Smoking Vehicles can be found on Broward County's Code of Ordinances.