Broward County Aviation Department
Noise Mitigation Outreach Center
200 E. Dania Beach Blvd, Suite 103, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Residents can obtain information about:
- Program Eligibility
- Program Maps
- Homeowner Materials
- View Samples of the Acoustical Products
Click on the image for a larger version
The Noise Mitigation Web Site offers features and provides information about:
- Search function to see what program your property is eligible for
- Status of your eligible property
- Voluntary Sound Residential Sound Insulation Program
- Sales Assistance Program
- Voluntary Acquisition of Mobile Home Parks Program
Noise Mitigation Program Newsletter
Read the curremt issue of the Noise Mitigation Program Newsletter. It discusses the Voluntary Sound Insulation Program. Sales Assistance Program, and the Voluntary Acquisition of Mobile Home Parks.
Commission Approves Amended Noise Mitigation Plan
The Broward County Board of County Commissioners approved an amended Noise Mitigation Plan. The Aviation Department has forward the plan to the Federal Aviation Administration for approval.
Read the amended Noise Mitigation Plan (PDF).