Ways to File an Aircraft Noise Comment
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport or North Perry Airport
To file a formal aircraft noise comment for either airport, choose one of the following options:
Online: Complete the
Noise Comment Form then select the Submit button.
By Phone: Call the Noise Comment Hotline at 954-359-2366
Download the new
Noise Comment Web App and use this platform to file a complaint.
Using the New Noise Comment Web App to file a noise complaint.
From a mobile phone, click this link
Noise Comment Web App and download to an iPhone or Android phone.
The link is
only accessible from a mobile phone. It is not available in the iOS or Google Play App stores. It is only available from the webpage.
Noise Comment Web App Instructions:
- Save the app to your home screen using the link above.
- From an iPhone: Tap the box with the vertical arrow and select add to the home screen.
- From an Android phone: Tap the 3 Menu dots and select add to the homepage.
- Go to your home screen and open the new noise comment web app.
- Enter your comment information following Steps 1-5 and click Submit.
Note: After using the noise comment web app the first time, user information is saved and does not need to be re-entered. You can submit additional comments by tapping "Submit Comment."
If you have questions or comments about the app, please contact the Aviation Department at 954-359-6181