Did you lose an item at the airport?
- If you lost an item on an aircraft or an item checked-in on a ticketed flight, you must contact the airline. The FLL Lost and Found Office does not accept these items.
- If you lost an item in any other area in the airport including the security checkpoints and shuttle buses, please complete the Lost Item Claim form below.
- An item lost at a security checkpoint is turned over to our Lost and Found Office by TSA the next business day. For example, if you lost an item at a security checkpoint on a Friday, TSA will turn over this item on a Monday to the Lost and Found Office.
- Due to the high call volume to our Lost and Found Office, we highly recommend you complete the online Lost Item Claim Form online. If your lost item is a match with an item that is turned in to the Lost and Found Office, we will contact you.
- The Airport does not pay for or arrange for the shipping of lost items. You are responsible for arranging for the packaging, payment, and pickup of your items for shipment. Make these arrangements thru commercial shippers such as UPS and FedEx.
Regular Lost and Found Office hours are 8:30 a.m. - noon and 1 - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Broward County holidays.
**Note: Outside of normal business hours and on holidays, travelers may inquire about lost and found items by calling the Airport Operations Control Center at 954-359-1210.
The Lost and Found Office is located in the Rental Car Center on Level 2 past the Enterprise Rental Car counter next to the elevators.
Lost Item Claim Form
Complete this form if you lost an item(s) in the terminals, security checkpoints, or shuttle buses. Use the "TAB" key to move between the fields. Do NOT press "SUBMIT" until you have completed all of the appropriate fields.
The Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport will keep all lost and found items for 30 days. After 30 days, the property will be deemed abandoned and disposed of in a manner according to Florida Statutes.