The SNIP Program is a voucher-based program, which provides free or low-cost sterilization services for OWNED dogs and cats. The program is only available to Broward County residents.
- SNIP services include:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Rabies vaccination
- Broward County Registration License Tag
Please be advised that the participating providers may require additional items such as bloodwork, post-surgery pain medications, etc., which are not covered by the SNIP voucher.
To date, we have issued a total of 968 vouchers. We continue to issue vouchers in the order requests were received.
- Total number of Vouchers Issued to Date: 368
- Due to the number of appointments available with our Program Providers, there are a limited number of SNIP Vouchers issued each day.
- It is your responsibility to make an appointment for your pet through one of the listed SNIP Providers below.
- Please be advised, if you are unable to make an appointment before your vouchers expiration date you may need to reapply for a new voucher.
- Please email
email@example.com for more information. Due to the high demand for vouchers and emails received daily, please allow 5 to 7 days for a team member to respond to you.
Broward County Animal Care has partnered with a number of veterinarians to provide spay/neuter services under the SNIP Program.
- You must choose a SNIP Provider from the list below to schedule an appointment for your pet.
- Your pet's appointment must be made, and the surgery completed, BEFORE your voucher expires.