NOTE: NO NEW VOLUNTEERS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ANY UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS.
Once our Volunteer Program resumes, the following process will take place:
1. You must register to Volunteer. Registration is required, and must be your first step in order to join our team!
2. Once you are registered, you must take part in a Volunteer Orientation. This is MANDATORY! Volunteer Orientation dates will be posted on this webpage once the program resumes.
Please note the following conditions:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Our Adoption Center is a busy, active place, so you must be able to stand up to 3 hours at a time and have full range of motion. We also require that you be able to commit to a minimum of 8 hours each month.
- Groups who are interested in volunteering their time, must contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not fulfill court-ordered community service hours.
Student Community Service Hours (for students age 14 or older)
Students who are at least 14 years old, can currently earn up to 40 hours of Community Service in our Foster Care program. Please refer to our Foster Page for information and a Foster Parent Application.
For more information about our Volunteer Program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org