Hey--want to do something awesome? Then become part of our Volunteer Team! It's fun and it's easy to apply!
To volunteer at Broward County Animal Care, you must do TWO things:
1. You must register to Volunteer. Registration is required, and must be your first step in order to join our team!
2. Once you are registered, you must take part in a Volunteer Orientation. This is MANDATORY! Simply sign up to attend!
IMPORTANT NOTE! OUR UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS ARE FULL FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER THIS YEAR FOR 2020 ORIENTATION DATES.
Please note the following conditions:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Our Adoption Center is a busy, active place, so you must be able to stand up to 3 hours at a time and have full range of motion. We also require that you be able to commit to a minimum of 8 hours each month.
- Groups who are interested in volunteering their time, must contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current volunteer positions include: Kennel Support; Lobby Greeter; Admissions Assistant, and Dog Enrichment.