Thank you for your interest in our Volunteer Program!
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Our Adoption Center is a busy, active place, so you must be able to stand up to 3 hours at a time and have full range of motion.
- Groups who are interested in volunteering their time, must contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not fulfill court-ordered community service hours.
Student Community Service Hours (for students age 14 or older)
Students who are at least 14 years old, can currently earn up to 40 hours of Community Service in our Foster Care program. Please refer to our Foster Page for information and a Foster Parent Application.
For more information about our Volunteer Program, please e-mail us at email@example.com