Bus fare collections have been temporarily suspended on all bus service, including TOPS! Paratransit.
Broward County asks that members of the public limit their use of bus and TOPS! Paratransit services to essential travel only.
Press Release: Suspension of Fares
1. Download the Broward County Transit Mobile Ticketing App
2. Purchase your ticket on your smartphone
3. Scan, Ride and Enjoy your trip!
Now Available: Mobile Ticketing Reduced Fare Pass Registration
In order to purchase reduced fare electronic bus passes in the Mobile Ticketing App, you must visit one of our locations for a Customer Service Agent to create your account.
Mobile Ticketing Registration is available at the following locations:
- Government Center West
1 North University Drive
Plantation FL 33324
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-11AM and 2-4PM
- Broward Central Terminal
101 NW 1 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Northeast Transit Center
304 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Pompano Beach FL 33060
Hours: Monday and Wednesday: 6:30AM - 2:30PM; Friday: 11AM - 5PM
Original documentation ONLY ( Photocopies will not be accepted)
- Senior Fares (65 and older) - Proof of age is required.
- Medicare or Disability Fares - Proof of disability is required
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is also required. All Medicare cards, doctor letters and Government issued photo I.D. cards must be originals.
- College Bus Pass – Current college photo I.D. card or a current copy of the student’s class schedule and a current photo I.D. is required.
- Youth fares (18 years or younger) – Proof of age is required.
View the Instructional Video: