1. Download the Broward County Transit Mobile Ticketing App
2. Purchase your ticket on your smartphone
3. Scan, Ride and Enjoy your trip!
Now Available: Mobile Ticketing Reduced Fare Pass Registration
In order to purchase reduced fare electronic bus passes in the Mobile Ticketing App, you must visit one of our locations for a Customer Service Agent to create your account.
Mobile Ticketing Registration is available at the following locations:
- Government Center West
1 North University Drive
Plantation FL 33324
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-11AM and 2-4PM
- Broward Central Terminal
101 NW 1 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Northeast Transit Center
304 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Pompano Beach FL 33060
Hours: Monday and Wednesday: 6:30AM - 2:30PM; Friday: 11AM - 5PM
Original documentation ONLY ( Photocopies will not be accepted)
- Senior Fares (65 and older) - Proof of age is required.
- Medicare or Disability Fares - Proof of disability is required
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is also required. All Medicare cards, doctor letters and Government issued photo I.D. cards must be originals.
- College Bus Pass – Current college photo I.D. card or a current copy of the student’s class schedule and a current photo I.D. is required.
- Youth fares (18 years or younger) – Proof of age is required.
View the Instructional Video: