Broward County Transit's entire bus fleet is equipped with bike racks. It's easy
to load and unload your bike...just lower...lift...and latch!
- Lower - Squeeze the handle and pull down to release the folded bike rack.
- Lift - Lift your bike onto the bike rack, fitting wheels into the slots. Front wheel slots are labeled. Load your bike in the rack nearest the bus first, if vacant.
- Latch - Pull and release the support arm over the top of the front tire. Make sure the support arm is resting on the tire, not the fender or frame.
- Board the bus
- Before exiting, notify operator you are removing your bike.
- Pull the support arm off the tire. Move the support arm down and out of the way. Lift your bike out of the rack. Return the rack to the upright position, if there is not another bike on the rack.
- Move quickly to the curb.
View the Bus Your Bike on BCT YouTube video.