Express Bus Service provides free commuter park and ride locations, and travel along the major interstate highways to Miami-Dade County on weekdays during morning and afternoon peak travel hours.
75 Express (Route 115)
BB&T Center to Miami Airport Station
A lower case "a" after a time denotes morning hours and a lower case "p" after a time denotes afternoon hours. The letter "G" next to a time indicates the bus returns to the garage.
For those using a "Reader," it may be necessary to change the options on your reader to allow it to interpret the following abbreviations: St. as Street, Hwy. as Highway, Dr. as Drive, Rd. as Road, Ave. as Avenue, Pkwy. as Parkway, Blvd. as Boulevard.
To view a PDF of a route’s schedule with map click on “Full Week.” To view just the schedule in html format click on "Schedule."
Printed Bus Route timetables and maps are available at the following locations:
- Broward County libraries
- Broward Central Bus Terminal
- Northeast Transit Center
- Broward County Governmental Center
- Some Check Cashing Stores
- BCT Administration Office complex
- Our Rider Info line at 954-357-8400
- Hearing-speech impaired/TTY call (954) 357-8302 (teletype machine required)