What Can I Do After Open Enrollment Closes?
- Log into the Open Enrollment system (until January 31, 2014) to print/review your completed confirmation statement.
- If you did not submit your enrollment during November 4, 2013 - November 22, 2013, you can request an exception by logging into the Open Enrollment system and do the following:
- Print a blank confirmation statement and fill it out.
- Send an email or letter to Employee Benefit Services requesting an exception by explaining why you did not complete your enrollment online. Include a phone number where you can be contacted.
- Send your email or letter and the completed confirmation statement to Employee Benefit Services for review. You will be contacted by Employee Benefit Services once they have completed their review.
Employee Benefit Services Contact Info