- In-network coverage only, South Florida network
- No referral for specialty services
- Must select a Primary Care Dentist or Facility for each enrolled family member
- Covered services based on Fee Schedule, all other services received at a discount
- Orthodontia coverage for children and adults
- No claim forms to file
- Pediatric Dentistry is covered to age 16 ONLY.
Dental DHMO plans are like health HMOs. All services must be obtained from a participating dentist or specialist. No referral is needed for specialty services. Members are required to select a Primary Care Dentist (PCD)/Facility or Humana/CompBenefits will auto-assign one. Each family member can select a different PCD/Facility. PCD’s can be changed on a monthly basis, however, the change must be made by the 15th of the month to be effective the 1st of the following month.
Note: Not all ADA (American Dental Assoc.) codes are covered under the DHMO plan. Services received for ADA codes not covered under the Discounted Fee Schedule are provided at a 25% discount. This plan does not include a “Missing Tooth” exclusion.
2021 DHMO Plan Rates
Deductions for Domestic Partner and/or Over Age-Dependent (Child age 26-29 on 01/01/2021) coverage will be split between pre-and after-tax deductions.
Member Services: 800-979-4758