New Vendor UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
The Dental PPO Plan is now offered by UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and has an extensive dental network with numerous dentists and specialists.
- Larger network in Florida and nationally
- 3rd regular cleaning at no cost
- Max Builder Program
- No waiting periods for major services and orthodontia
- On-site Healthcare Advocates
- In- or out-of-network coverage
- Maximum annual benefit of $1,500 per person in-network, $1,000 per person out-of-network
- Orthodontia coverage for children only (must be banded by 17th birthday)
- Coverage for implants
- Some exclusions and limitations
The annual maximum benefit is: $1,500 per person in-network and $1,000 per person out-of-network. Once the annual maximum has been reached, you will receive 30% coinsurance on preventive, basic, and major services for the rest of the plan year (implants and orthodontia excluded).
2020 PPO Plan Rates
Deductions for Domestic Partner and/or Over-Age Dependent (Child age 26-29 on 01/01/19) coverage will be split between Pre- and After-Tax deductions.
||$50.42|Locate a Provider?
Members can use MyUHC.com
Network Name: National Options PPO 20
Dental Member Services,
Visit MyUHC.com or call the number on the back of your ID card.
For the Certificate of Coverage and plan details, please visit: MyUHC.COM