The County’s Group Health Plan is not a Medicare plan. We highly recommend researching Medicare options as there may be plans that are less expensive and more comprehensive. Contact Valery Insurance Agency at 1-800-330-8445 or via email at email@example.com for assistance before you turn age 65.
- Newly enrolled dependents without the required documentation will be removed from medical, dental, and vision plans and will not covered for 2020.
- If you are enrolling new dependents, please provide the Social Security number and date of birth for each enrolled dependent. This is now required due to the annual Health Care Reform reporting.
- The $43.33 monthly surcharge for Over Age Dependents’ medical coverage remains the same.
- County health and pharmacy plans are not Medicare plans.
- When Medicare-eligible, County’s plan will automatically pay as secondary with a reduced premium. Enroll in Medicare in advance of your Medicare-eligibility date and research your Medicare options.
- Any coverage cancelled by you or for non-payment cannot be reinstated.