Health Plan - UHC HDHP Plans
- The deductible for the HDHP Choice Base is $1,400 EE and $2,800 EE+Dependents.
- The deductible for the HDHP Choice plus In & Out of Network is $1,500 EE and $3,000 EE+Dependents.
The County is funding the deductible for HDHP Base plan upon completion of the Engagement Incentive with $1,200 for EE and $2,400 for EE+Dependent. The funding for the HDHP Choice plus In & Out of Network is the same as the HDHP Base amount $1,200 EE and $2,400 EE+Dependents.
NEW for 2020
- Bariatric Program – implementation of a full bariatric program through UHC. If approved for surgery, a separate $4,500 deductible applies.
- Orthopedic Health Support program – through UHC providing a single point of contact from early pain through surgery.
Highlights of HDHP's
- All health and prescription services are subject to the annual deductible and coinsurance based on tier of coverage with the exception of mandated preventive services or designated preventive prescriptions (see Preventive Rx list).
- Medical and prescription expenses will be applied toward meeting the annual deductible and coinsurance amount based on tier of coverage (Member Only coverage or Member + Dependents coverage).
- Once the annual deductible is met, the health and pharmacy plan pays 80% and you pay 20% coinsurance of the eligible discounted costs (in-network).
- When you reach the out-of-pocket maximum, the Plan pays 100% of eligible in-network health and prescription expenses.
- Preventive services (see Complete Summary book) and designated preventive prescriptions are covered at 100%.
- Annual eye exam at no cost at a participating optometrist.
- Discount dental plan included at participating dental providers.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
All health plans have specific Exclusions and Limitations. Please contact the on-site UnitedHealthcare Reps for more information.
RALLY Program -Employer Rewards
Real Appeal - Lifestyle Weight loss
UHC Member Services: 1-866-873-3903
On-Site Rep 954-357-7191 or 7192