Federal Agencies & Organizations
- Benefits.gov Access information on nearly 1,000 government benefit and assistance programs, including more than 50 housing assistance programs.
- Fannie Mae Foundation Grant Guidelines and Applications are available on this site. Application forms can be viewed and printed using an Adobe Acrobat reader. Also posted on the Web site is a list of current RFPs.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) Oversees vital components of mortgage markets – Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks. FHFA's mission is to support housing finance and affordable housing.
- Federal Reserve Bank Current news on financial updates, economic reviews, surveys, regional updates, and banking market information.
- U. S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) Coordinates the federal response to homelessness, creating partnerships with government and the private sector. The website includes a comprehensive list of funding opportunities and programs to either help prevent and end homelessness or help those experiencing homelessness.
- U. S. Census Bureau - America's Housing
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Links to HUD News, consumer affordable housing information.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Office of Policy Development and Research
Access current information about housing, market conditions, and existing programs and conducts research on these issues.
Back to Top
Required Plug-in: Adobe® Reader®