Learn how to access our services from home without travelling to our office.
To access the Building Code Division's Applications and Forms page or send us an email to CLE-Complaint@broward.org.
AVOID THE CROWDS-STAY HEALTHY
Be on the lookout for:
- Construction jobs without a permit posted
- Unmarked construction vans, trucks, trailers and vehicles
- Business names on vehicles without a license number posted
- Contractor vehicles with out-of-state tags
- On-going jobs during non-regular business hours
What you can do to assist:
- Determine if the work is a regulated trade
- Determine if the contractor is a state or county licensed contractor
- Determine if the work requires a building permit
- Contact your local building department for permit information
Information we need you to provide:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Name of the contractor or company operation without a license and/or permit
- Vehicle description and tag number
- If known, name of any worker(s) on-site
- Site address and type of work being performed
- Date and time the work took place
- If possible, pictures with date stamps
Report an unlicensed contractor:
County: 954-765-4400, Option 2 or email.
Florida DBPR Local Office: 954-917-1330
24-Hour online license verification:
State of Florida
Please share your feedback.