Special District: Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency
Eliminate and prevent the development or spread of slum or blighted areas; provide affordable housing, whether for rent or for sale, to residents of low or moderate income, including the elderly; and may include slum clearance and redevelopment in a community redevelopment area or rehabilitation or conservation in a community redevelopment area, in accordance with a community redevelopment plan.
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Rescue
- Garbage Collection
- Other Municipal Services such as neighborhood parks, school guards, and code and zoning enforcement
- Planning and Development Management Division - Central CRA
1 North University Drive, Box 102, Plantation, FL 33324
- Lenny Vialpando, Director of Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department
115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 329A, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
General Financial Information
- Fiscal Year (FY): October 1 – September 30
- Broward County Budget 2021
- Visit Local Government Financial Report website, Select a Year, Select a Report - Total Revenues, Expenditures and Debt, select file type PDF / Excel / XML, press the "Get Report" button. Once report opens, search/scroll down to Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency to view information.
Section 189.069, Florida Statutes, requires all special districts to have a website with specified content by October 1, 2015.
Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency is included in the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity's Official List of Special Districts Online