From sawgrass to seagrass, an inclusive and resilient community with a thriving quality of life.
Provide excellent services and leadership to the benefit of all who live, learn, work and play in Broward County.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
- Committed to providing an open government that is transparent and accessible to the public.
- Consistently delivering responsive, efficient, inclusive, and equitable quality services to the public and internal customers while providing a safe community to live, work and visit.
- Prominently marketing Broward County as a brand, while increasing public understanding of programs and services.
- Cooperatively delivering an efficient and accessible regional intermodal transportation network.
- Ensuring economic opportunities and a sustainable economy, with an emphasis on Broward's lower and middle class.
- Ensuring residents have an affordable place to live by offering sustainable, compatible, innovative, accessible, affordable housing options for all income levels, including integrated, permanent supportive housing and zoning that helps residents build equity.
- Delivering accessible human services that holistically address the whole person collaboratively and compassionately.
- Cultivating community culture, arts, recreation and life-long learning.
- Ensuring accessible, seamlessly integrated investments in renewable energy, sustainable practices, manufacturing, resilient infrastructure, and environmental protection.