Broward County Call Center - 311
- Provides a single point of contact for services and programs in Broward County.
- A multilingual Call Center, one-stop source for information.
- Entrepreneurial Training and Development.
- Provides (2) two annual conferences to strengthen business practices.
- Provides weekly trainings to provided small businesses economic development support systems.
- Child Care Food Program
- Food Safety and Sanitation Inspections for Public and Private Schools
- Drinking Water Regulatory Activities
- Swimming Pools Inspections
- Environmental Health – Report incidents of contagious disease outbreaks
- Drowning Prevention Training
- School Readiness Information
- Child Care Resource and Referral Service
- Administers VPK program at the State Level
- Administer and oversee School Readiness and Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)Programs
- Child Care and Resource Referral Service for Parents
- Developmental Screening Technical Assistance
- Professional development Initiatives
- Training on How to Become a Successful Social Entrepreneur in the Child Care Industry
- Financial Forecasting for Child Care Providers
- Developing an Effective Business Model
- Networking and Mentoring Program for Child Care Providers
- Funding Resources Opportunities
- Educational Resources
- Parent Resources
- Provide Safe Sleep Practices Training for Child Care Providers
- Resources Available for Qualified Parents
- Provides diagnostic, instructional, and technology support services to district exceptional education programs and families of students with disabilities.