Attend and Present Your Case at an Upcoming Hearing
Hearings scheduled at Government Center West (GCW) take place at:
Hearing Room – Second Floor
Plantation, Florida 33324
BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. It is highly recommended that Masks be worn at all times while inside GCW.
2. Social distancing is to be maintained.
3. Please bring your Notice of Hearing with you to facilitate checking in.
4. Broward County does not provide translators for legal proceedings. If you feel one is needed, you are responsible for providing one, but be aware that some licenses require applicants/licensees to be able to read, write, and speak English.
5. If you have questions, or are exhibiting COVID-like symptoms within 48 hours prior to your scheduled hearing, please call the clerk using the phone number listed on your Notice of Hearing to reschedule your hearing.